In-depth & rigorous analysis in real-time across tech, startups, corporate investigations, consumer and 14+ critical business sectors
Access to 1200+ stories from our archives, written by a team of writers who are domain experts
Experience economictimes.com with minimal ads, worth INR1,500
Diwali Festive Offer
GET UP TO ₹1800 CASHBACK
CHOOSE A PLAN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get with an ET Prime membership?
An ET Prime membership gets you
- Unlimited access to all ET Prime content on all platforms (our desktop site and mobile sites, and iPhone and Android apps)
- Access to all community discussions on ET Prime, and the opportunity to become a contributor
- Invites to ET Prime members-only events
Do I need to create an account to buy a membership?
Can I buy a membership to only the desktop site or app?
What is your cancellation policy?
What is the duration of the trial period?
The yearly membership plan comes with a 15-day trial period.
What types of payment do you accept?
I don't live in India. Can I still become a member?
Will my membership be renewed automatically?
I have paid for a membership, but did not create an account. What should I do?
How do I get an invoice for my membership?
Do I also get the Economic Times newspaper at home with this membership?
What if I don't want to become a member? Can I still read some articles for free?
All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is applicable from 12th October 2019 - 24th October 2019 (“Offer Period”) for all users within India.
- This offer is applicable for all users who are currently not subscribed to ET Prime & purchasing a new membership plan on ET Prime Website, Mobile site or Mobile apps during the Offer Period.
- Active members who are currently within their free trial period can also avail this offer by cancelling their existing membership plan and thereafter, purchasing a new membership plan on ET Prime Website or Mobile Site within the Offer Period.
- Active members who are within the last 30 days of their existing membership plan, can also avail this offer by cancelling their existing membership and thereafter, purchasing a new plan on ET Prime Website or Mobile Site only within the Offer Period. However, it is clarified that:
- a. Post cancellation of membership, users will still retain access to ET Prime till the end of their current membership plan.
- b. No refund shall be made for such cancellations
- c. New plan (purchased post cancellation of existing membership), will get auto-activated after the expiration of the existing plan.
- Depending on the mode of payment, all users who purchase a new membership plan during the Offer Period shall be automatically credited the cashback or provided Amazon vouchers of equivalent amount (as specified below) on their registered email ID.
- If the user pays through Google Playstore or Apple Appstore, then he/she is eligible for receiving Amazon Vouchers of amount as described below:
- a. Yearly plan - Amazon voucher worth INR 1,200
- b. Quarterly plan - Amazon voucher worth INR 300
- Please note:-
- In order to unlock the monetary value loaded in the Amazon Voucher, users are required to redeem their vouchers latest by 1st October 2020 on www.amazon.in, failing which the voucher will expire.
- Due to platform restrictions, the 2-Yearly plan is not available for purchase via Google Playstore/Apple Appstore.
- If the user has paid via any other payment methods including debit/credit cards, net banking, wallets, UPI or EMIs - in that case the user is eligible for cashback (as specified below) to original payment method:
- The cashback amount varies as per the following:
- a. 2-Yearly plan - Cashback of INR 1,800/-
- b. Yearly plan - Cashback of INR 1,200/-
- c. Quarterly plan - Cashback of INR 300/-
- For all users eligible for cashback, the eligible amount shall be credited into their original payment method by 16th December 2019.
- For all users eligible for Amazon Vouchers, their voucher code shall be delivered to their registered email ID by 16th December 2019.
- In case a user purchases a new membership plan with free trial and cancels the plan anytime during the free trial period, in such a case the user shall not be eligible for Cashback or Amazon voucher code as mentioned above.
- Each user can receive offer benefits corresponding to one transaction only during the Offer Period.
- All cashback amount shall be credited back to the original source of payment. All users eligible for Amazon vouchers shall receive their voucher codes via their registered email ID only. Amazon vouchers shall also be subject to the terms specified by Amazon in relation to their usage available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- Starting from 12th October 2019, the monthly plan will not available for sale till further announcement. Existing members with an active monthly membership plan will continue to be billed on a monthly recurring basis.
- In case of any concerns, the user may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ET Prime solely reserves the right to resolve this issue as per the company policy. In any event whatsoever, ET Prime's liability will not exceed the amount paid by the user during the transaction.